Your donations and involvement in our charity help us to make a huge difference to our 14,000 staff and 1,000,000 engagements with our patients taking place every single day.
Our goal is to make a difference for our patients, staff and communities in Newcastle.
With your help we want to ensure that every patient experiences the best possible outcome and the highest quality of care available.
Our campaigns support ongoing developments in our services and departments across our hospitals and in the community.
As one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK, the charity supports a wide range of flagship specialist services.
- Northern Centre for Cancer Care
- Great North Children’s Hospital
- Institute of Transplantation
- Renal Services Centre
- Cardiothoracic Centre (Heart and lung)
- Great North Trauma and Emergency Centre
- Newcastle Dental Hospital
- Newcastle Eye Centre
- Newcastle Urology
- Campus for Ageing and Vitality
- Newcastle Fertility Centre and Northern Genetics Service
Page last updated: 16 April, 2020, 2:38pm