This job has now closed to applications. Thank you for your interest in this role.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Events and Volunteer Manager to join the Newcastle Hospitals Charity team to lead and develop a dedicated team to deliver and evaluate an annual programme of Charity Events and Volunteering.
Essential requirements include degree level education and significant relevant experience.
Knowledge and experience of working in a healthcare setting is desirable.
Closing Date: 21st May 2023
Interview Date: 1st June 2023
We’re looking for someone who fits the below criteria:
Qualifications & Education
- Undergraduate Degree/or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Professional qualification
Knowledge & Experience
- Significant experience of managing/organising/promoting events and /or volunteer programmes (including major social and challenge events).
- Expert knowledge of event and volunteer management
- Previous experience of working in a healthcare setting
- Experience in the use of CRM systems
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Diplomacy, negotiating skills/abilities, well developed social skills
- Excellent IT experience, particularly of Microsoft packages
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and effectively manage contact with a wide range of stakeholders