Applications for this role have closed, thank you to everyone who took the time to apply.
We are looking for an engaging, ambitious, and highly organised individual to be our new Fundraising Manager (Community) at Newcastle Hospitals Charity. This is a great opportunity to manage a really important fundraising programme which has grown considerably in the last 2 years.
The Fundraising Manager (Community) will recruit and support volunteer fundraisers within the community. You’ll inspire and bring out the best in our supporters, enabling them to achieve their fundraising goals and reach their potential. You will understand supporters’ motivations and help them to support Newcastle Hospitals Charity in the way that appeals to them. All while ensuring you offer excellent levels of communication; fundraising guidance; suitably recognise their contribution; and demonstrate the impact of their support.
Closing Date: 28th November 2022
Interview Date: 7th December 2022
We’re looking for someone who fits the below criteria:
- Undergraduate Degree/or equivalent experience
- Fundraising qualification e.g. Institute of Fundraising Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of managing/organising/promoting fundraising activities and identifying key targets that will attract support for the Charity (including major social and challenge events)
- Expert knowledge of charity regulations as set out by Charity Commission and the Fundraising Regulator
- Previous experience of working in a fundraising or business development role
- Experience of producing reports for presentation or for publication
- Experience in the use of CRM systems
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, including record keeping.
- Diplomacy, negotiating skills/abilities, well developed social skills
- Well-developed IT skills/proficient in the use of the use of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills