This job has now closed, thank you to everyone who took the time to apply!
We are looking for a proactive Database and Information Officer to join our skilled, friendly and enthusiastic Operations team at Newcastle Hospitals Charity.
You will work to maintain and administer the Beacon database, to develop new and improve existing processes, to maximise the efficiency and use of the database across the organisation, and to produce analytical reports to support fundraising and marketing activity.
Closing Date: 27th March 2023
Interview Date: 21st April 2023
We’re looking for someone who fits the below criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification / experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills able to communicate accurately and effectively across a multi-disciplinary team (both verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritise tasks and demonstrate organisational and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including database systems, office software and online platforms
- Able to problem solve and use own initiative
- Experience in working with databases
- Previous experience of data entry / data management
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel and Word)
- Ability to collate, analyse and present accurate data
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Knowledge of a Charity Database system
- Previous use of a business intelligence tool
- Previous experience in a health care or charity environment.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Good working knowledge of data protection laws and polices including GDPR and